Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Soooooo unhappy

  1. #11
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh no [img]frown.gif[/img] sorry you can't seem to get a decent doll. They should definitely treat you better, so keep calling until you get a nicer CS rep or call a PS as others have said.

    On a side note, my new AGT 25 has 'clicky' eyes.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know how you feel. Whenever I have problems with a doll CS is never very nice. On the other hand when I have problems with other items they are. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I also feel very weird when I get off the phone with a less than friendly CS rep. I try to shake it off but it still bugs me. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    We are on our third Elizabeth and I am debating just keeping her or trying again. There have been bad wigs, marks on body and a line around her neck.

    Can someone explain her side ringlets. All the dolls ringlets are very different. Some are thick, other thin. Some have two ringlets others one. Very inconsistent and I have yet to find one I like.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should call up AGPNY, and have a PS pick out one for you!The yare always good at that!

  4. #14
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    I must have gotten lucky when I got my daughter her 21 just recently.. I traded a gal for her.. but she was brand new.. only a month old at most.. she is perfect.. no problems with her eyes or limbs.
    Angie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •